The biggest web-tech contest in Japan now lands in Silicon Valley!
The 7th Mashup Awards (MA7) opens their door to the local startups and developers to present their services and products. The event is called the “Ninja Challenge.”
At the event, up to 10 startups interested in the Japanese market will be presenting in front of the industry experts in the market to get professional advice. The event also includes some keynote speeches by Evernote, Qualcomm, and RECRUIT.
The event is absolutely free and includes drinks and food also!
Come join us to see who has already started to expand their presence globally.
Timeline / Agenda
5:30 pm – Doors open
6:00 pm – Pizza, drinks, networking
6:30 pm – Introduction by DOCOMO Innovations / What is MA7 by RECRUIT
6:45 pm – Ninja Pitch & QA Part1
7:10 pm – Keynote by Evernote
7:30 pm – Ninja Pitch & QA Part2
7:50 pm – Tech Talk by Qualcomm
8:10 pm – Ninja Pitch & QA Part3
8:30 pm – Networking, free discussion
9:30 pm – Closing
Call For Presentations
Benefits to presenters:
- Get free advice from experts in the Japanese Market
- Network with potential partners, clients, or investors in the Japanese Market
- Exposure to media
- With working web/mobile prototype using at least one API including
- Adobe AIR, Catch.com, Eventbrite, Evernote, Facebook, Face.com, Microsoft, PayPal, Qualcomm, etc.
- Details about API Partners