[Join Our Team] Web Designer Intern
We are looking for a high energy intern to join the btrax design team. If you are creative and have a great sense of design this may be the job for you. The design internship will start in fall and will last three months. Students are welcome to apply and we require a minimum commitment of three days to full-time to be eligible for this position. Please read on for the details below.
In A Nutshell
At btrax, Web designers are responsible for designing client and btrax marketing materials, UI/UX on multiple devices as well as front-end coding for websites. As a Web Design Intern, you will be supporting design team members to help our clients be successful.
- Application Open : Friday, July 6, 2012
- Application Closing Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Design & Coding Test
- Work Start Date: From Monday, August 13, 2012
- Help create static mock-ups for websites and mobile apps
- Help designing visual elements including logo, icon, banner and navigational system
- Do basic coding XHTML/CSS and HTML 5 pages
- Help Creating Flash animation
- Communicates with project managers for smooth project flow
- Seeks for the best possible ways to make project on-time
- In addition to these typical responsibilities, perform other duties as necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of design skills
- UI/UX design skills on multiple devices
- Entry-level Flash skill
- Basic Proficiency in Design Software
- Basic XHTML/CSS and HTML 5 coding skills
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak Japanese or Chinese is a major plus as our team is 95% bi-lingual or tri-lingual
- Video production skills
- Experience running a blog or other regular online publishing tool
- Approximately 85% of time spent on the job involves use of a computer at our office location
- Punctual and consistent attendance is required. Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, such as nights, on an as-needed basis
- Team members must be able to effectively handle multiple projects on deadline
- Flexible environment – remote work may be done from home on a per project basis
We work globally
btrax specializes in localization and has a global clientele, so please apply only if you have lived abroad or speak another language. btrax is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Write the job title in the subject line when applying.
No recruiters and no phone calls.
btrax is a rapidly growing cross-cultural web design, development and branding firm based in San Francisco, located in the heart of SoMa.
Keep up to date with us on Facebook
- Share this article